Cambridge International School
Cambridge International School is the center for excellence. The school runs under the Indian Technical Computer Institute (ITCI) trust which is registered under trust and society act, ITCI formed in the year 1996 with educational bylaws.
ITCI started the Cambridge international school in the year 2009-2010 with the vision of quality education. ITCI is registered under Government of Maharashtra SSC Board and is affiliated to CBSE Board (Affiliation number 1130986). We have taken an initiative towards the progress of India by offering best global practices in children through an integrated research based international curriculum.
Our aim is to enhance and develop the capabilities of the students to the maximum. We believe in the holistic development of the child and hence follow methodologies ensuring strong moral, social, emotional, and physical development.
Moreover, the school plays an important role in embedding Indian culture and values like honesty, respect for elders and peers, Ahimsa, unity and much more. We frequently organize teachers’ training programs and workshops on art of parenting as we strongly believe that parents, teachers and the school together can together create the little wonders.
We are proud to announce that in past few years the Cambridge international is witnessing hundred percent growth in its results and achievements. All credit goes to the appropriate guidance from the key management, result oriented efforts of our teachers & staff, trust
bestowed by the parents and with the love and hard work of tomorrow’s leaders.
Introducing a Modern Way of Learning Using Interactive Technologies and Traditional Media VIEW ACADEMICS
Cambridge International School seeks to articulate its vision and mission through its core values:
- Find happiness of the kids, work hard with them to polish their talent and led them to success.
- Respect everyone
- Appreciation and motivation
- Emotional bonding with everyone
- Be a friend, philosopher and guide to every student
Our vision is to create unique blend of the ancient Indian Guru-Shishya Parampara with the modern methodology and to promote internationalism by creating dynamic leaders and responsible citizens.
To achieve our vision, we at Cambridge International
School aim to:
- Create world leaders with the humility of a saint, knowledge of a Learned and wisdom of a Guru.
- Create an ambience that is a blend of Vedic values and the teachings of the modern world.
- Emphasize laid on providing safe, challenging and relevant learning environment that inspires and creates pathways for students’ success.
- Prescribe and implement curriculum for physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and intellectual enlistment for achieving multi faceted development and growth of the younger generation.
Properly planned school infrastructure is an out-and-out key factor in effective teaching and learning. View School Infrastructure
Every born has right of education. For us education is a journey which enhances his mind, body and soul. We believe that in a motivating environment, with the help of visual, auditory and kinesthetic a talent can be polished to create the difference.